Total delivery time = Processing time + Shipping time
1. HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
United States (USA): $5.95 for an order (around 7-10 Business Days)
International shipping: $5.95 for an order (around 8-12 Business Days)
2. WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
We provide worldwide shipping.
3. CAN THE ORDER BE DELIVERED TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES?
We do not accept shipment to multiple addresses for a single order. If you would like items delivered to multiple addresses, please place those orders separately.
4. DO YOU OFFER DELIVERY TO PO BOXES OR MILITARY APO/FPO ADDRESSES?
We support shipments to PO Boxes, but we cannot ship to Military APO/FPO addresses.
5. WILL I BE CHARGED VAT TAXES?
Items shipping internationally from the US are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and we do not charge VAT (Value Added Taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Depending on the country, the postal package may incur local customs or VAT charges. Please contact your local customs office for more information regarding your country’s customs policies.
6. THE WRONG ADDRESS, LOST ORDERS
After finalizing the checkout of an order, you may adjust its information by contacting us via [email protected] within 12 hours. If your order has already been shipped, we will be unable to redirect it. Here are some alternate options:
– Once the package has been delivered to your regional post office, you can contact the post office directly to request them to redirect it to an alternate address. Please note that this is done at the discretion of the postal office.
– If you need further assistance, please contact our Customer Care Team – we’re more than happy to help!
Your order does not arrive at your shipping address within 45 business days of order placement, please feel free to contact us via [email protected] The Customer Care Department will receive and process your case. Our customer service will then help provide a replacement or refund if deemed appropriate.
As a friendly reminder, all shipping times listed in the chart above are calculated in business days and do not include weekends, and any claims on late delivery filed after 60 business days from the initial date of order placement will be rejected.